- Received our 1st case on Covid disinfection in March 2020 nearing to circuit breaker
- Client was sent to hospital after a Covid infection
- We were engaged to conduct a professional disinfection process
- Our appointed disinfection team attended a certified course on the proper steps on disinfection required by National Environment Agency early 2020.
- Prepared all necessary equipment, chemicals & donning PPE before entering the affected site
- Keep the unit well-ventilated throughout the disinfection process
- Wipe off all high touch surface with appropriate disinfectant
- Mopping of entire unit with certified products
- Submit the method of statement and the full report for client to submit to relevant authorities
- It was a very memorable experience for our team
- As it was our first case, we were unsure if we will be affected and the side effects that will come thereafter
- However, we conquer our fear and follow the disinfection steps strictly
- We managed to successfully disinfected the unit properly and our team was also safe from Covid infection.